Some frequently asked questions about golf
Are you guys manufacturer or for trading business only?
We are a golf manufacturer
What are your main products?
Golf Hitting Mat, Golf Range Mat, Golf Nets, Golf Swing Trainer, Golf Training Aids, Golf Balls, Golf Push Carts, and many other golf accessories.
how can we guarantee the quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
why should you buy from us, not from other suppliers?
Our company has a large number of high-quality with 15 years of production experience. In the production of strict quality and factory price with a complete foreign trade team to enable us to establish long-term cooperation with domestic and foreign custom
Is it possible to order a small quantity?
Can I purchase a sample before bulk order?
For sure, the sample is acceptable to us and welcome!
Introduction to Golf Classification
The number of layers of the golf ball means that the ball is composed of several layers of cores, and the ball can be divided into two categories: hardball and softball in terms of hardness.
2-layer ball: the hardness is too high, mainly for distance, suitable for beginners; 3-layer ball: softer, more maneuverable, can increase backspin, suitable for golfers with low handicap with control ability, can be used to make the ball more stable on the green.
4-layer ball or 5-layer ball: very soft, emphasizing the perfect unity of distance and accuracy. Generally, the innermost layer is a soft energy conversion core, which is the reason for faster ball speed, bottom speed rotation, and easy control;
The outer layers of super cores give the ball better rebound ability and high sensitivity and provide a guarantee for hitting long distances, so it is easier to control the distance when the ball produces a moderate amount of backspin when flying. The general rule for golf ball layering is that the more layers the ball has, the softer the ball, the better the handling, and the more expensive: the fewer layers, the harder the ball, and the longer the distance is relatively high, but the handling and stability The worse the sex, the cheaper the price.
What is the size of a golf bag?
The size of a golf bag is generally 50 inches, and 50 inches is approximately equal to 127 centimeters. There are two main types of golf bags: large-caliber bags and small-caliber bags. The size of a large-caliber golf bag is about 8.5 inches, which is about 28 centimeters. Small-bore golf bags are mostly golf stand bags, and the sizes are mostly 9.0 inches, 9.5 inches, and 10.5 inches (35 cm).
How much does a golf ball weigh?
The weight of the golf ball must not exceed 45.93 grams, and the diameter must not be less than 42.67 mm. It must have the symmetry of the sphere, that is, it must be round, not weird. Also, the initial speed and total distance of the ball are limited and cannot exceed the relevant standards. It is stipulated that the materials are generally rubber and synthetic resins.
What are the classifications of golf?
From the structure of golf balls, they can be basically divided into the following four categories:
1. Single-layer ball 2. Double-layer ball 3. Three-layer ball 4. Multi-layer ball
How does golf work?
1. Turn your shoulders under your chin. Rotate your shoulders under your chin as you lift the bar. Move left arm, hand, and club off the ball.
2. Try to keep the club along the target line, while trying to keep the club along the target line, don’t let the club go too fast.
3. The right leg is the pillar. With the right leg as the pillar, turn the shoulders, and the left heel is slightly off the ground so that most of the center of gravity rises to the top of the right foot.
4. At the apex of the upper pole, the right elbow points to the ground, and when the right arm leaves the upper pole of the body, but at the apex, the elbow points to the ground.
5. The top of the rod, with the face pointing towards the target. Clubs point to the target line from top to top.
6. The angle of the spine is constant. Throughout the swing, the head remains stationary and the angle of the spine remains the same.
What types of golf clubs are there?
1. Wood 2. Iron 3. Putter
What are the characteristics of golf shoes?
Anti-skid Safety Bearing Comfort Comfort Waterproof
Why do golfers need to wear hats?
First up is the dress code. In golf dress etiquette, wearing a hat has become a fixed norm. The second point is to block light and rain. Generally, golf events are held in outdoor venues. In order to block the sun and the sight when it rains, hats have become indispensable. The third point is technical support. Experienced players will use the corner of their eyes to take pictures of their appearances to ensure direction and aiming. The fourth point is advertising. In golf, the sponsorship of advertisers is essential, so for some high-level players, in addition to playing fees and the final bonus, the extra income is to advertise for advertisers. The fifth point is the personal logo. Some personalized hats will also subtly become the symbols of players, such as exclusive hats for purchasing supplies. So hats are a crucial piece of equipment in golf.
What are the golf dress requirements?
1. The golfer’s clothing must not only be clean and tidy but also must comply with the club’s regulations.
2. Men must wear a collared T-shirt and loose slacks.
3. Ladies must wear a collared T-shirt, loose-fitting slacks, or at least knee-high shorts.
4. Professional golf shoes must be worn.
How does a golf cart work and how does it work?
Golf carts use batteries to drive an electric motor, which works the same way as an electric car.
What kind of grass is used for golf turf?
Golf course turf requires hard texture, resistance to trampling, strong resilience, and short growth. The most widely used varieties in the world are tall fescue, bluegrass, ryegrass, and cutgrass.